With 10% greater dissipation area and double-intake blower design, ASUS Turbo GTX 970 is 10% cooler than reference cards and 7% cooler when running SLI configurations. Tough ball-bearings on both sides of the fan housing provide greater strength and higher heat tolerance. With reduced friction, it also runs smoother, further improving 4X longer card lifespan. Without the problem of oil drying common in sleeve-bearing fans, the dual-ball bearing fan on ASUS Turbo GTX 970 lasts 4X longer. With reduced friction, it also runs smoother, further improving card lifespan and cooling efficiency. Exclusively formulated alloy components boost performance by reducing power loss, enhancing durability and facilitating cooler operation. Concrete-core chokes eliminate buzzing sounds under full load, and the card's capacitors have a 50,000-hour lifespan - 2.5X longer than traditional capacitors. Adjust clock speeds, voltages and fan speeds to tune your graphics card(s) exactly how you want to. Select between GPU Tweak's Standard or Advanced modes depending on your level of experience. Choose Standard Mode to access Intuitive options for easy tweaking. This is great for those learning how to tune graphics cards. Alternatively try out the Advanced Mode for sophisticated and extensive tuning options that enable complete control for experienced overclockers.
- 1228 MHz engine clock for better performance and outstanding gaming experience
- Dual-intake blower design with 10% larger dissipation area, delivering 10% cooler and vastly quieter performance
- Dual-ball bearing fan runs smoother by reducing friction, further improving 4X longer card lifespan and cooling efficiency
- Super Alloy Power boosts performance by reducing power loss, enhancing durability, and achieving cooler operation
- GPU Tweak with XSplit Gamecaster provides real-time and intuitive GPU clock boost, and live-stream your gameplay instantly