The Dell QLE8152 Converged Network Adapter supports simultaneous LAN (TCP/IP) and SAN (Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE), iSCSI) traffic at line-rate, 10Gbps Ethernet speed. Convergence of traffic lowers data centre costs by eliminating the need for separate LAN and SAN infrastructure. Data centres now need fewer adapters, cables, and switches, which also means reduced power and cooling costs. In addition, these adapters are fully compatible with existing Fibre Channel and iSCSI storage, providing investment protection for existing infrastructure. This product has been tested and validated on Dell systems. It is supported by Dell Technical Support when used with a Dell system.
- Ensures 10 Gbps per-port maximum throughput for high bandwidth storage (SAN) and networking (LAN) traffic
- Supports full hardware offload for FCoE and iSCSI protocol processing
- Featured full support for TCP/IP and Ethernet performance enhancements
- Manage networking, FCoE, and iSCSI with a single, unified management application (GUI and CLI)
- Create virtual adaptors with guaranteed bandwidth allocations using unique Switch Independent Partitioning feature