Web user interface-including Mobile view: Web-based interface simplifies monitoring from anywhere and improves performance for distributed deployments; a mobile view is available to help ensure that administrators can monitor and troubleshoot from their mobile devices. Comprehensive network visibility: provides views of the network using maps or lists of devices; provides views across the network or by subnet, VLAN, or custom group; allows you to annotate maps with port or connection information or even traffic levels. Network services monitoring: provides proactive monitoring and reporting on the network services that businesses rely on (e.g., HTTP, DHCP, DNS, and FTP); provides an instant view of network service availability and response time. PoE visualization and monitoring: real-time and historical view of network PoE availability and usage allows administrators to see when PoE is oversubscribed and proactively balance PoE devices across a PoE infrastructure. Functional-based profile settings: allow network administrators to create new profiles and associate what type of information is available for those functions, providing more control of network access; profiles can be set at a global or regional level to give fine-grained permissions within the network, delivering more secure access to the network at all support levels.
- RADIUS authentication of network management administrators: can be configured to use the industry-standard RADIUS protocol to authenticate network management administrators; this approach provides simplified and standardized user administration
- Firewall traversal: remote agents enable management data to securely transverse firewalls via a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) connection; once the system is connected, all management traffic uses the SSL tunnel to securely traverse the Internet between the P
- HP NNMi integration: Advanced HP networking device management: can be integrated with HP NNMi to provide advanced HP networking device support alongside this industry-leading multivendor management platform, which now provides integrated support for most
- Configurable Integration Platform (CIP): allows users or service providers to integrate custom devices or actions, and a CIP Wizard makes integration of third-party network devices, user-defined devices, and applications a snap; the CIP Wizard provides an
- Support for international versions of Windows OS: runs on localized versions of Windows operating systems, including French, Italian, German, Spanish, and Japanese
- Policy creation and enforcement: allows you to create policies, set alerts, and take action to enforce network or device policies; network threats, bandwidth, or link problems can be mitigated by proactive policies and can be enforced with alerts and acti