Fujitsu is committed to eliminating the use of harmful and potentially harmful substances in its products and production processes in order to minimize risk to end users and to the environment. This strategy is captured in Environmental Guideline FTS03230 and forms the basis on which all Fujitsu's products are designed. Especially for FUJITSU ESPRIMO PCs this means that the used printed circuit boards for selected mainboards and power supplies are halogen free. Furthermore they are compliant with several certificates awarding environmental conscience such as ENERGY STAR and EPEAT. As energy saving is one of the core components of Fujitsu' approach to the environment, we permanently try to improve the energy efficiency of our products. The FUJITSU ESPRIMO E920 features latest technology regarding Intel chipset and processor and optional an up to 94% energy efficient power supply. Furthermore it delivers enhanced power management settings and optional 0-Watt power consumption in off-mode. Maximum system security and manageability are of critical importance to IT managers. With the Intel vPro Technology and the integrated Intel Active Management Technology (iAMT), Intel is seeking to improve these levels still further, in the deskbound and notebook sector. The FUJITSU ESPRIMO E920 Series supports Intel vPro technology - simple administration made easier. Each business has unique, specific requirements to its IT infrastructure. You have the freedom of choice in getting systems which perfectly fit in your specific environment with hardware, software, add-on and lifecycle management.
- Patented function for 0-Watt power consumption in off mode with simultaneous management in a time slot that can be optionally set
- Fan stop in standard operations
- Halogen-free printed circuit mainboard and power supply, sophisticated product concept for the entire lifecycle
- 4th generation Intel Core processor family, a switched monitor outlet and a power supply with up to 94% efficiency
- Intel vPro technology (depending on processor) and DeskView manageability suite