The HP ProCurve 2910al Switch Series consists of four switches: the HP ProCurve 2910al-24G and 2910al-24G-PoE+ Switches with 24 10/100/1000 ports, and the HP ProCurve 2910al-48G and 2910al-48G-PoE+ Switches with 48 10/100/1000 ports. Each switch has four dual-personality ports for 10/100/1000 or mini-GBIC connectivity. In addition, the 2910al switch supports up to four optional 10-Gigabit (CX4 and/or SFP+) ports, thereby offering the most flexible and easy-to-deploy uplinks in its class. Together with static and RIP IPv4 routing, robust security and management, enterprise-class features, free lifetime warranty, and free software updates, the 2910 series is a cost-effective, scalable solution for customers who are building high-performance networks. These switches can be deployed at enterprise edge and remote branch offices, converged networks, and data centre top of rack.
- High-performance Gigabit access switch
- 20 auto-sensing 10/100/1000 ports (IEEE 802.3 Type 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u Type 100Base-TX, IEEE 802.3ab Type 1000Base-T)
- Four optional 10-Gigabit ports (CX4 and/or SFP+)
- Each port can be used as either an RJ-45 10/100/1000 port (IEEE 802.3 Type 10Base-T; IEEE 802.3u Type 100Base-TX; IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet) or as a mini-GBIC slot (for use with mini-GBIC transceivers)
- IEEE 802.3af/802.3at functionality ( PoE/PoE+)
- Layer 2 switching with static and RIP IP routing
- Lifetime Warranty, sFlow, ACLs, and rate limiting