Get more from your Microsoft Surface 3 or Surface Pro 3 by adding HDMI and VGA video compatibility as well as wired network connectivity. You can maximize the versatility of your Microsoft Surface by ensuring that you can connect to virtually any monitor, projector or television. This accessory kit ensures that you're ready to connect to any HDMI or VGA display using the Mini DisplayPort output on your Surface 3 or Surface Pro 3, making it the perfect solution when you're traveling between boardrooms, home and remote offices, trade-shows, hotels and conference centres. Many offices only offer wired network connectivity, leaving you to connect your Surface to the Internet using an expensive 4G LTE cell phone network, which doesn't have access to shared network files. This Surface 3 accessory kit includes a reliable USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet adapter, which adds wired network support that's ideal for BYOD hot-desking, or even creating a more portable dock solution to enhance your at-home workstation. The adapter also includes an extra USB 3.0 port built-in, so you can add a USB peripheral device, such as a flash drive for added storage, or a mouse for increased control. Your Surface 3 is one of the most versatile and portable computers in the world. Don't be tied down by accessories that require an external power adapter, or a bulky housing. This kit adds four essential ports (HDMI, VGA, GbE and USB 3.0) from two compact adapters that don't require external power, so they easily fit into your carrying case.
- Enhance the capabilities of your Surface 3, with an accessory kit that enables you to connect to any wired network and the most common video displays and projectors
- Maintain the portability of your laptop, with two lightweight and power-free accessories that can go anywhere your Surface does
- Kit includes: USB 3.0 NIC (USB31000SPTB) and MDP to HDMI and VGA adaptor (MDP2HDVGA)
- USB 3.0 Gigabit NIC supports Jumbo Frames, 802.1Q VLAN Tagging, Auto MDI/X, Checksum Offload (IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP) and Large Send Offload mDP adaptor supports PC resolutions up to 1920x1200 and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
- Connect an additional device to the built-in USB 3.0 passthrough port on the USB NIC
- Also works with Surface Pro 3