The Hawking HMPS1U Print Server for Multifunction Printers lets you connect and share your multifunction printer, scanner or USB storage device (USB thumb drive, hard drive etc...) with the computers in your home or office area network. Simply attach your multifunction printer or USB storage device to the Print Server, run the Utility Software and begin sharing your printer or storage device. The HMPS1U is also capable of sharing your USB storage device and USB printer over the internet for remote access and remote printing (FTP server, IPP printing). With the HMPS1U, your printer becomes a fully functional network print station.
- Hawking Technology 1-Port USB 2.0 Print Server for Multifunction Printers
- Easily connects your Multifunction, All-In-One printer to a network
- Share your USB Storage Devices: Thumb Drives, Hard Drives, etc...
- Print From Any Computer Over the Internet/Intranet
- High Speed 2.0 Connection for Most USB Devices
- Network Specifications: IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX
- 4 LED Indicators: POWER, LINK, ACTIVE and USB
- No Need For a Dedicated Print Server Computer
- Setup is quick and simple
- Two Year Warranty