And upgrade without limitations, as any M.2 card between 30mm (2230) to full-length 110mm (22110) is supported. Current SSDs devour up to 550MB/s bandwidth, which is close to saturation point for SATA 6Gbit/s connections. Backwardly compatible with up to two SATA drives, SATA Express is the next-generation connectivity standard - and ensures that you and your system won't get left behind. With x4 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 bandwidth, M.2 supports up to 32Gbit/s data-transfer speeds. It is the perfect choice for an operating system or application drive, making your whole PC or professional apps work as fast as possible. With five USB 3.1 Type-A ports, and one reversible USB 3.1 Type-C, you'll experience data-transfer speeds of up to 10Gbit/s - or twice as fast USB 3.0. USB 3.1 is completely backward-compatible with your existing USB devices, and you'll be all set for USB 3.1's breakneck speeds. And ASUS-exclusive USB 3.1 Boost technology automatically accelerates USB 3.1 performance even further!
- 5-Way Optimization: One click optimizes your entire system with a dedicated water-pump header on board
- ASUS Pro Clock Technology: Extends base clocks and improves stability for extreme overclocking
- 6 USB 3.1 onboard: 5 Type-A ports and 1 reversible Type-C port
- Dual 32Gbit/s ultra-fast M.2 x4: Onboard and PCIe add-in card
- Hyper Kit: Bundled for instant U.2 support