ASUS 2nd generation T-Topology enables DDR4 memory overclocking to reach new heights: over DDR4-3466 MHz with all memory slots populated. Featuring a customized trace layout for reduced crosstalk and coupling noise, ASUS 2nd generation T-Topology ensures time-aligned signal transfer for improved memory stability and compatibility. The smoothest, slickest mouse-controlled graphical BIOS has been improved to make it even more appealing. Whether you're a PC novice or a seasoned overclocker, the EZ and Advanced Modes help you find your way, quickly and easily. Current SSDs devour up to 550MB/s bandwidth, which is close to saturation point for SATA 6Gbit/s connections. Backwardly compatible with up to two SATA drives, SATA Express is the next-generation connectivity standard - and ensures that you and your system won't get left behind. With x4 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 bandwidth, M.2 supports up to 32Gbit/s data-transfer speeds. It is the perfect choice for an operating system or application drive, making your whole PC or professional apps work as fast as possible. We've put USB 3.0 right where you need it - four super-speed ports on the front panel. Experience data-transfer speeds up to 10X faster than USB 2.0 with instant plug-and-play connectivity, so no more back-breaking contortions in the hunt for hard-to-reach rear ports!
- 5X Protection II - Advanced hardware safeguards for all-round protection
- DDR4 memory overclocked to 3466MHz
- Lightning-fast M.2 with PCIe 3.0 x4 interface
- USB Type-C for convenient connectivity
- Epic gaming audio with noise-isolation design
- Media-acclaimed UEFI BIOS with EZ Flash 3
- Fan Xpert 3 advanced fan controls for ultimate cooling and silent performance