Toshiba's MD04ABA-V series of low spin surveillance HDD deliver up to 5 TB of storage capacity and support for up to 32 high definition cameras. The MD04ABA-V is designed for demanding 24x7 surveillance environments. For great reliability and scalability in RAID and multi-HDD environments, the MD04ABA-V uses RV sensors to compensate for rotational vibration. The large capacities and great performance of Toshiba's MD04ABA-V series HDDs enable storage of high resolution camera feeds and support for long data retention periods.
- Up to 5 TB of Data Storage Capacity for High Resolution Camera Feeds
- Support for up to 32 Cameras High-Definition Streams
- Rotational Vibration (RV) Sensors for Great Scalability and Good Performance
- MTTF of 1,000,000 hours
- 24x7 Operation
- 128 MiB Buffer/Cache for Good Streaming Performance
- Low-Spin Design For Great Energy Efficiency