This HDMI KVM extender gives you the freedom to control your HDMI enabled server or computer from up to 1 kilometre (3280 feet) away, using an SC fibre infrastructure. You can also control multiple computers or servers, using this extender with any HDMI KVM switch. The extender offers complete remote operation by extending the keyboard and mouse (USB or PS2) for your computer, as well as the IR signal for your Blu-ray or set-top box remote control. Extend your KVM console to greater distances by using fibre optics instead of copper wiring. Fibre optics utilize the speed of light, greatly increasing the signal distance and reliability compared to copper extenders. Plus, because the extender transmits data using light rather than electricity, your console signal won't cause or be affected by electromagnetic interference (EMI), making it ideal for hospitals or other sensitive environments. This console extender not only lets you access your computer from up to a kilometre away, but it delivers PC resolutions up to 1920x1200, or high-definition television resolutions of 1080p. This performance ensures your console extender can be used for resource-intensive applications such as AutoCAD design, or editing videos or photographs. With support for both multi-mode and single-mode fibre, you can use this extender with virtually any fibre optic run by simply terminating or coupling your fibre using an SC-SC connector. Great for utilizing existing infrastructure, and extending your console across or between buildings. The SV565FXHD is backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Long connection distances with support for HDMI console extension up to 1 km (3280ft) away from your computer
- Brilliant picture quality with support for high-definition TV resolutions up to 1920x1080 (1080p), and PC resolutions up to 1920x1200
- Broad compatibility with support for single mode and multimode fiber runs
- Local transmitter and remote receiver units included
- Works with PS/2 and USB computers
- No software or drivers required
- Extends multiple signals, including keyboard and mouse, along with digital video and audio