Before applying the thermal compound, please make sure the top surface of the CPU die or heat spreader is perfectly clean. If the die has any residue of old thermal compound present, clean off with Isopropyl or AKASA Timclean. Place a small amount of AK-460 on the surface of the die and carefully spread evenly using the spreader card included. A thin film is ideal; extra thermal compound will not improve performance. Now you are ready to install your CPU cooler.
- Akasa Pro-grade 460 Thermal Compound
- Outstanding performance of heat transfer between CPU and heatsink
- Low thermal resistance for heat transfer, 0.16cm2C/W @60 um BLT
- Maximum thermal conductivity, 3.3W/mK
- Electrically non-conductive
- Low bleed under high pressure
- Multi-language instructions included