Backup Exec System Recovery 8.0 Desktop Edition is the gold standard in complete Windows system recovery that restores desktops/laptops in minutes, not hours or days, even to dissimilar hardware and virtual environments. Additional benefits include flexible off-site protection, integration with Symantec security and systems management solutions and centralized management to help simplify administration.
- Search and retrieve files and folders in seconds via Google Desktop or Backup Exec Retrieve
- Create real-time, while-you-work recovery points of the entire system and save to any disk-storage device
- Enables offsite backup copy to an FTP location or secondary disk drive for enhanced disaster recovery capabilities
- Easily configure Backup Exec System Recovery to automatically run a backup when the Symantec ThreatCon level reaches or exceeds the level specified
- Recover complete Windows desktops or laptops in minutes to same hardware, dissimilar hardware or virtual environments with the Restore Anyware technology
- Automatically copy recovery points (backups) to a remote server using FTP or to an external hard drive or network share to enhance your disaster recovery efforts
- USB drive identification: Backup Exec System Recovery intelligently and uniquely communicates to USB drives and will run backup jobs to the given device even if the drive letter changes