This slim USB 3.0 to DisplayPort adapter turns a USB 3.0 port into a DP output. The adapter minimizes clutter with a slim, space-saving design that seamlessly blends with your video cable, making it perfect for multi-monitor applications on Ultrabook, laptop, or desktop computers. The USB to DisplayPort adapter supports resolutions up to 2560x1600 and is also backward compatible with lower-resolution displays supporting 1920x1200 or 1080p. With multiple monitors connected to your laptop or desktop computer, you can boost your productivity because you have more screen space to work from. Functioning as an external graphics card, this USB to DP adapter offers a convenient way to increase your productivity by adding multi-monitor capability to your USB 3.0-enabled desktop or laptop computer (optimal performance from USB 3.0, backward compatible with USB 2.0). This ultra-slim USB to DisplayPort adapter features a lightweight design with a small footprint that blends seamlessly into your monitor cable for a tidy professional workspace. Its compact design also ensures the adapter will fit easily into your laptop carrying bag, making it the perfect travel companion to work with your Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) hot-desk. Leveraging the high-bandwidth (5 Gbps) SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface, the adapter delivers smooth, high-definition content to your DisplayPort monitor. The adapter makes it easy to mirror your primary desktop, showing the same image on each display, or to extend your desktop to double your workspace. The USB32DPES is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Minimizes clutter, with a slim design that blends seamlessly with your video cable
- Easy to carry, with an ultra-portable, lightweight design and a small footprint
- Delivers smooth, high-definition video content on an extra display, using your high-bandwidth USB 3.0 connection
- Supports HD video resolutions up to 2560x1600, backward compatible with 1920x1200 or 1080p displays
- USB Powered - No external power adaptor required
- Supports Mirrored, Extended or Primary display configurations
- Supports display rotation