The ATI FirePro S400 synchronization module allows high and ultra-high ATI FirePro professional graphics cards to be used in demanding applications that require synchronization to external sources (Genlock) or synchronization of 3D rendering of multiple GPUs in different systems (Framelock). The combination of these capabilities with ATI FirePro professional graphics means that an even wider set of applications can benefit from the award-winning ATI FirePro line. Based on a full hardware-dedicated processor design, the ATI FirePro S400 helps to ensure clock accurate synchronization in virtually all scenarios. The dedicated processor allows up to four attached GPUs to work together to address the users' rendering needs without compromising sync.
- Support for up to 4 GPUs per module
- Field upgradeable firmware
- Full hardware synchronization
- Support for connecting multiple computers and their GPUs together
- Sync to virtually any video source
- Serial ATA power connector