Quantum's LTO-4 HH tape drive is a half-height tape drive that offers the same performance and reliability as competitors’ full-height LTO-4 tape drives, providing a native transfer rate of 432GB/hr and native capacity of up to 800GB. Its simple space saving half-height form factor uses the latest industry standard interface - Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) - to allow for easy installation and integration into your datacentre, while providing the same performance as competitors full-height LTO-4 drives. Quantum’s LTO-4 HH tape drives also protect your investment by providing backward read and write compatibility with LTO-3 media and backward read compatibility with LTO-2 media. And with Quantum’s LTO-4 HH drives, security is now at its highest level as drives feature AES 256-bit data encryption. Encryption on LTO-4HH tape drives is hardware based, allowing for the highest level of security without any loss of performance during the encryption process. In addition, LTO-4 HH is WORM capable when used with LTO WORM data cartridges.
- Performance - Native transfer rates of 432GB/hr – same as competitors full height LTO-4 drives
- Capacity - Native capacity of 800GB – 2X LTO-3 HH and the same as other full height LTO-4
- Value - Cost-effective half-height design allows for more attractive price point versus full-height drives
- Format / Security - Space saving half height format, AES 256-bit native Encryption, WORM capability
- Compatibility - Investment protection with backward read/write compatibility to LTO-3 media and backward read compatibility to LTO-2 media