The 3Com Baseline Switch 2024 is a 24-port unmanaged, 10/100 switch designed for small to midsize offices. This rack mountable, business-class switch can be installed in a wiring closet or as a free-standing unit. The switch comes preconfigured for fast, easy installation using economical copper wiring. Auto-negotiation adjusts the port speed to match the communicating device. Any of the switch's nonblocking 24 ports can deliver 10BASE-T Ethernet for users with average bandwidth requirements, or 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet for power users or those with newer network connections. To simplify connecting cables, all ports come with automatic detection of the Ethernet cable type (MDI/MDIX). Like all 3Com Baseline products, this switch provides powerful, feature-rich practicality in a sturdy package designed for reliability, long life, and low total cost of ownership.
- Switch works right out of the box—no configuration or management software necessary
- Nonblocking performance means improved access to network resources
- 10/100 auto-negotiation automatically determines the correct port speed
- Automatic MDI/MDIX on all ports simplifies setup by enabling direct connection to another device using straight-through or crossover cables
- Sturdy design and build quality ensure reliable operation and long life
- Can be rack-mounted or stacked to maximize space; standard 1RU form factor simplifies space planning
- Includes 90 days free telephone support and next business day advanced hardware replacement