GIGABYTE introduces WINDFORCE, the latest cooling technology that differentiates the brand's graphics cards from the rest. GIGABYTE understands that a fan is crucial to the graphics card, so only the fan with the most efficiency is selected for WINDFORCE. The airflow is spilt through the triangle design at the fan edge, and is guided smoothly through the fan by special 3D stripe curve design. At the same time, it effectively enhanced the cooling capacity while reducing air turbulence. Equipped with pure copper heat pipe direct touch (HDT) technology, delivering superior cooling capacity and heat transfer efficiency at an extremely low noise level. Brand-new intuitive user interface helps you easily modify important settings and directly update driver and BIOS. Clock speeds, voltage, fan performance, and OSD setting can be monitored and tuned in real-time according to your own preference.
- Powered by NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 GPU
- Integrated with industry's best 4GB GDDR5 memory 128-bit memory interface
- BASE: 1127 MHz / BOOST: 1178 MHz (1152/1203 MHz in OC Mode)
- Features Dual-link DVI-I / Dual-link DVI-D / HDMI / DisplayPort
- System power supply requirement: 400W(with one 6-pin external power connector)