This MST hub lets you connect three HDMI monitors to your DisplayPort (DP) 1.2 equipped Windows laptop or desktop. Increase productivity with multiple screens The newest generations of computers are more portable than ever, which often means that you're left with fewer video outputs and smaller integrated screens. This MST hub solves both of these problems by letting you connect three additional displays to your computer, which makes multitasking much easier. Increase Productivity with multiple screens Configure your displays for any environment Using the MST hub, you can extend your desktop onto additional monitors and stream independent content to each display. You can also mirror the same image onto multiple HDMI televisions or projectors for remote viewing applications such as digital signage. Extend Your Performance Enjoy amazing video quality without draining system resources MST technology uses your existing video card to minimize the use of system resources while delivering Ultra HD 4K resolutions. This unprecedented performance makes MST perfect for high-resolution applications such as graphic design, gaming and medical imaging. Note: When using a DisplayPort 1.1 video card the MSTDP123HD will act as splitter, automatically mirroring your video source across all displays. Resolution limitations apply.The MSTDP123HD supports plug-and-play installation for a hassle-free setup, and is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Maximize your productivity by connecting up to three independent displays to your computer using the MST Hub
- Connect your DisplayPort computer to HDMI televisions, monitors or projectors, avoiding the hassle of additional HDMI adaptors
- Increase external video performance with support for resolutions up to 4K
- VESA and DisplayPort certified
- Compatible with DP 1.2 graphics cards such as AMD Radeon with Eyefinity Technology
- Plug-and-play installation