SIIG's DisplayPort to VGA adapter is designed for connecting the latest DisplayPort-equipped computer systems with analog VGA monitors to provide optimal video quality. It comes with 20-pin DisplayPort (male) to 15-pin VGA (female) connectors and quad-shielded cable with PVC jacket for maximum video performance and prevention of signal loss. The DisplayPort to VGA Adapter is the cost-effective tool to allow your DisplayPort-equipped desktop or notebook system to work with your existing VGA monitor saving you the cost of upgrading your display device. The DisplayPort to VGA adapter delivers video bandwidth of up to 5.7 Gb/s and offers up to 5.4 Gb/s over two lanes. It supports HDTV resolutions of 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 1080i, and 1080p, PC VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA and UXGA display modes, and HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection) on HDCP compliant VGA displays. Fully compliant with DisplayPort 1.1 specification and backed by SIIG's limited lifetime warranty, this DisplayPort to VGA adapter is the smart investment to improve, enhance, and satisfy your video enjoyment.
- Adapts DisplayPort equipped desktop & notebook systems to work with existing VGA monitors
- Designed for connecting the latest DisplayPort equipped computer systems & analog VGA equipped monitors, providing optimal video quality
- Compliant with DisplayPort 1.1, offering up to 5.4 Gbps over two lanes
- Supports HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection) on HDCP compliant VGA displays
- Video bandwidth: Up to 5.7 Gbps