SIIG's DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter is designed for connecting the latest DisplayPort-equipped computer systems or devices to HDMI-enabled televisions and monitors to provide optimal audio/video quality. The DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter comes with a quad-shielded 9.5' (24cm) cable with 20-pin DisplayPort male to 19-pin HDMI female connectors and PVC jacket for maximum audio/video performance with virtually no signal loss. It is the key ingredient to connect your DisplayPort video source to your HDMI display for an unequalled multimedia experience.
- Adapts DisplayPort equipped desktop and notebook systems to work with HDMI displays
- Designed for connecting the latest DisplayPort equipped computer systems and HDMI equipped televisions and monitors, providing optimal video and audio quality
- Compliant with DisplayPort 1.1 (both 1.62 and 2.7 Gb/s) and HDMI 1.3a (up to 2.25 Gb/s) specifications
- Supports multi-channel digital audio (system's DisplayPort must support audio)
- Supports HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection)
- Video bandwidth: Up to 2.25 Gb/s