This 4-port serial adapter works with PCI Express slot with different lane widths and its dual-profile PCB design along with the included spare low profile bracket allows it to be installed in either standard height & low profile desktop system. SIIG's DP CyberSerial 4S PCIe adapter is powered by Oxford chip and conforms to PCI Express Base Specification, Revision 1.1. It is also FCC Class B (DoC) & CE regulatory approved and RoHS compliant. The DP CyberSerial 4S PCIe is fully compatible with a wide variety of Windows operating systems and is backed by SIIG's limited lifetime warranty.
- PCI Express 1-lane (x1) adaptor works with PCI Express slots with different lane width
- Installs in any available PCI Express slot
- Four high-speed 16950 UART serial ports (9-pin) support asynchronous baud rates up to 15 Mbps
- Works as standard RS232 port or with 5V or 12V power output for devices that require power (such as handheld scanners, table scanners, POS displays, etc.). Configurable via jumpers with silk-screened settings on PCB
- Spare enhanced low profile bracket is included to work in low profile chassis