SIIG's USB to Serial is designed to instantly add an additional RS-232 9-pin serial port to your computer via an available USB 1.1 or USB 2.0 port. The USB to Serial adapter supports baud rates of up to 115Kb/s and comes with complete RS-232 and modem control signals to work flawlessly with Hyper Terminal, Dialup Networking, Bitware, PC-Anywhere applications. It is the perfect solution for connecting additional RS-232 serial devices such as modems, ISDN terminal adapters, PDAs, bar code scanners, label printers, and many more. The adapter is also energy efficient as it draws power directly from the USB bus and no external power adapter is required. The USB to Serial adapter is compliant with USB specification, revision 1.1, is FCC and CE approved and meets RoHS hazardous materials standards. It is also fully compatible with a wide variety of Windows and Mac OS operating systems and is backed by SIIG's limited five year warranty.
- Great for modems, ISDN terminal adaptors, PDAs, bar code scanners, label printers and other serial devices which require an RS-232 connection
- Works with Hyper Terminal, Dialup Networking, Bitware, PC-Anywhere applications
- Support data rates up to 115.2Kb/s
- Complete RS-232 and modem control signals
- Conforms to USB Specification, Version 1.1
- Power consumption: 150mA