Strengthen your high-speed network with Tripp Lite's N238-001-SH-TFA Toolless Shielded Cat6a Keystone Jack. Terminate your Cat6a wall jack without using a punchdown tool. Just lace the conductors into the stuffer cap, press the 110 connector, and lock the jack into place. Use in standard keystone wallplates, patch panels and surface-mount boxes. Compatible with all Cat6a cables, the N238-001-SH-TFA's protective housing is fully shielded to reduce EMI/RFI interference that can damage or degrade data.
- Protective shielded housing reduces EMI/RFI interference
- Easy to terminate-no punchdown tool required
- Keystone design for use with standard data wallplate
- Compatible with all Cat6a cables
- Meets all EIA/TIA Cat6a requirements