The rotation speed stays lower in the Silencio while delivering high air pressure, meaning less noise. After 50% load, the rotation speed difference compared to double ball fans is 16% better in the V750, 22% in the V650, and 34% in V550. The +12V rail is the most important part of a modern power supply as both the CPU and graphic cards are powered through it. Voltage fluctuations can cause system instability from high pitch noises The V series provides very stable output under any sudden voltage fluctuations, meaning less stress on your precious components. The new 3D Circuit Design (modular) board maintains low ripple and noise levels to ensure your system performs at it's best. Excessive ripple or noise can damage important components in your computer, such as capacitors, and cause system instability or degradation. The V series are powerfully small. Not to be confused, it is still a standard ATX form power supply that one would expect to see in any computer, but shorter. All cables are flat cable and black colour ,including 24pin MB cable. Compared to old round cable design , flat cable can make cable management easier and cleaner. A good cable management also allows you to have better heat dissipation in case and enhances your total thermal performance.
- Unique 3D circuit design offers higher efficiency and improves the heat dissipation
- Cooler Master's exclusive Silencio FP fan technology enhances airflow, reduces vibration and provides the best thermal performance
- Fully modular, flat cable design for better cable management
- 100% Japanese capacitors ensures an extended lifetime and minimizes power fluctuations
- Compact design 6.8W/inch3 fits perfectly with small form factor systems
- 80 PLUS Gold certified: up to 92% efficiency on typical load