Wacom ExpressKeys Remote Accessory for Wacom Cintiq 27QHD, Cintiq pen 27QHD, Cintiq 27QHD touch, DTK-2700, DTH-2700, 27QHD.
- The ExpressKey Remote can be used with your Cintiq, or with another pen tablet or pen display
- The customizable ExpressKeys are: Outer keys: Eight keys along the outside edges • Inner keys: Four keys in the centre • Touch Ring keys: Five keys around the Touch Ring
- Each ExpressKey can be set to a particular function using dropdown menus in the ExpressKey Remote tabs of the Wacom Control Panel
- The Touch Ring functions in one of three different modes, such as Auto zoom/scroll, Brush Size, or Rotate, that can be set from the mode dropdown menus
- A Mode Toggle Button in the centre of the Touch Ring moves to each mode in order when pressed, and the associated LED will light
- The ExpressKey Remote uses a rechargeable lithium polymer battery. See ExpressKey Remote battery for information about charging and recycling the battery
- The ExpressKey Remote will go to sleep if unused for a short period of time. To wake it, press any key. If it will be unused for more than a few hours, turn it off using the Power slide button to preserve the battery