With Shake 4.1, you can leverage the creative work you're producing in Final Cut Studio, extending it with an integrated workflow that puts a wide range of tools - e.g., sophisticated 3D multi-plane compositing, 32-bit Keylight and Primatte keying, cutting-edge Optical Flow image processing, smooth stabilization, image tracking, and an open, extensible scripting program - at your fingertips. You can, for example, drop Motion 2 projects directly into Shake to create a powerful graphics and effects combination; then render the resulting project using the shared OpenEXR format for film quality reproduction. The result: now everyone who uses Final Cut Studio has the power to create the most sophisticated film and television visual effects. Without breaking the budget.
- Apple Shake V4.1 Media Set
- Licence Type: Media
- Platform: MacOS
- DVD-ROM Distribution Media
- Unified 2D/3D Compositing: Shake delivers the most efficient compositing operations for handling large images with pristine quality. From full 32-bit float Keylight and Primatte keyers to OpenGL-accelerated 3D multi-plane compositing, no other visual effe
- Advanced Image Processing: Shake leads the way in integrating the latest image processing technology into a single, affordable visual effects package. Shake’s Optical Flow technology uses pixel-by-pixel image analysis to create smooth retiming, incredible
- Open, Customizable Architecture: Extend the out-of-the-box feature set by using Shake’s internal C-like scripting language and macros to make custom effects and functions. This open, extensible architecture makes Shake completely customizable for large pr