Freeview digital TV brings you sharper pictures, more TV choice and offers great stereo sound enriching your PC’s multimedia experience. WinTV-HVR-1700’s digital TV receiver adds great features to your TV watching: excellent digital video quality, near CD quality audio, automatic identification of channel names. You can record digital TV programs to your PC’s hard disk in an MPEG-2 format without losing quality. Plus pause live TV with instant replay and get teletext reception. Receive analogue television over cable TV or terrestrial antenna, with great stereo audio. Record your TV shows in MPEG-1-VCD, MPEG-2-SVCD or MPEG-2-DVD. You can also receive analogue teletext! Three-in-one digital video recorder - Record your favourite analogue or digital TV shows with one simple click. Or record from VCR or camcorder. You can also use Media Center application to schedule your TV recordings on a daily, weekly or once only schedule. Watch and record videos from VCR’s or camcorders - Attach an external video source and watch and record analogue video to disk. Camcorders, VCR’s and other analogue video sources can be connected.
- Digital and Analogue TV for your PC on a single slot PCI board. Includes a hybrid analogue aerial/cable receiver plus a Freeview DVB-T digital TV receiver. Watch analog TV or digital TV on your PC screen!
- Plug and play TV tuner support for Windows Media Center Application. Use the Live TV button in Media Center to watch, pause and record TV on your PC. And use Media Center's built-in TV scheduler to record your favourite TV shows to disk
- Windows Media Center Application supports up to two TV tuners, so you can watch one TV channel while recording another (or record two TV shows at once!) If your Windows Media Center PC already has one TV tuner, plug in the WinTV-HVR-1700 MCE as the second
- Pause digital TV with instant replay
- Record digital TV to your PC's hard disk using high quality hardware MPEG-2. encoding Digital TV recordings will typically take 1,5 Gb of disk space per hour
- Record analogue TV shows to your PC's hard disk using our hardware MPEG-2 encoder. TV recordings will typically take 1,5 Gb of disk space per hour
- Auxiliary audio/video input for analogue video sources such as VCRs, Camcorders, satellite TV boxes, etc. S-Video and composite video, too!