With superfast transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps, users are able to experience an almost a 10x improvement over USB 2.0. Additionally, backwards compatibility with USB 2.0 assures users legacy USB 2.0 devices will still work. 4K resolution is the next technological milestone in high-definition content delivery, utilizing approximately 4,000 pixels on the horizontal axis, more than four times today's standard HD pixel density. GIGABYTE motherboards provide native 4K support with integrated Intel HD Graphics via HDMI. HDMI is a High-Definition Multimedia Interface which provides up to 5Gb/s video transmitting bandwidth and 8-channel high quality audio all through a single cable. Able to transmit superior, uncompressed digital video and audio, HDMI ensures the crispest rendering of digital content up to 1080p without the quality losses associated with analog interfaces and their digital-to-analog conversion. In addition, HDMI is compatible with HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection), allowing the playback of Blu-ray/HD DVD and other protected media content.
- Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Processor
- Dual Channel DDR4, 2 DIMMs
- Audio Noise Guard with High Quality Audio Capacitors
- HDMI 1.4, D-sub ports for multiple display
- Realtek GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- All new GIGABYTE APP Center, simple and easy use
- Support Intel Small Business Basics