Create a wide variety of publications in Adobe PageMaker 7.0, from simple one-page flyers to complex reports. Build your own publications from scratch, or take advantage of hundreds of predesigned templates that you can modify to suit your needs.
- Quickly lay out publications by creating frames to hold text and graphics, applying master pages to apply different page designs within a single publication, and using layers to set up a single file for multiple versions of a publication
- Type and format text directly in layout view, or edit using the built-in story editor
- Typeset your text professionally by using kerning and tracking
- Get up to speed quickly with familiar Adobe menus, palettes, and keyboard shortcuts
- Place Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop graphics directly into PageMaker
- Using the new Data Merge feature, merge text and graphics originally stored in spreadsheets or databases to create custom publications, including form letters, mailing labels, envelopes, and catalogues
- Ensure professional-quality colour with integrated trapping and built-in printing of colour separations
- Use colour management to ensure the quality and consistency of colour output
- Take advantage of advanced printing options, including duplex printing and the Save for Service Provider and Build Booklet plug-ins
- When exporting to Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF), add document information, change security options, and modify advanced Acrobat Distiller settings from within PageMaker
- Customise the templates to suit your needs Images are for illustrative purposes only.
- Choose from among thousands of professionally designed clip-art illustrations and photographs