Take charge as a military and political leader during the most trying and critical times of the First World War. As either a member of the Central Powers, the Entente or a neutral nation, you will confront the epic gauntlet of challenges that faced the likes of Kitchener, Joffre, Luddendorf, Clemenceau, Czar Nicholas II or Enver Pasha in scenarios that range from single theatres to the entire grand campaign. Brand new features and improvements include a new, more vivid map oriented North to South, graphic display for submarine warfare, battle logs, army rosters, management windows for things like units stacks and armies/fleets, and much more!
- Played in alternating phases of issuing orders followed by simultaneous execution, with an original three-mode turn-base resolution
- A selection of 10 scenarios and 5 campaigns
- 8 playable major nation
- Over 200 historical leaders with unique abilities
- An original diplomatic system featuring ambassadors to send across the world and alter the balance of power
- Play secret stratagems to influence the course of events with famous characters like Lawrence of Arabia