You're prepared for the future. If you live in an area where you can't currently receive Freeview digital TV, the WinTV-HVR-900 can still be used to watch and record analogue TV from cable TV or a TV aerial. But you are prepared for the future! When digital TV comes to your area, WinTV-HVR-900 will also receive the new digital TV channels. Digital video recorder: Record your favourite analogue or digital TV shows with one simple click. You can also use Hauppauge's WinTV Scheduler to schedule your TV recordings on a daily, weekly or once only schedule. The WinTV-HVR-900 includes a portable digital terrestrial antenna, which can be used when traveling. When used in the home or office, we recommend a high gain roof top digital antenna. Some viewers will need to replace their aerials to receive digital transmissions if the installation is old or in poor condition. Digital Terrestrial coverage is improving all the time as digital terrestrial television transmitters are continuously being updated. However it may take some time for coverage to reach particular areas of the country.
- Watch Freeview DVB-T or analogue TV on your PC or laptop screen, in a window or full screen
- Pause and record analogue or digital TV to your PC's hard disk using high quality MPEG-2!
- Schedule your TV recordings! Includes a DVB-T antenna for mobile use
- WinTV-HVR-900 hybrid TV stick features:-
- Digital and Analogue TV for your PC or laptop in a simple to install USB package. Includes an analogue aerial/cable TV receiver plus a Freeview DVB-T digital TV receiver. Watch analogue or digital TV on your PC or laptop screen!
- No need to open your PC: just plug into your USB 2.0 port. Note: will not work with USB 1.1
- Includes Hauppauge's WinTV2000 application to watch, pause and record TV, in a window or full screen. If you live in an area where you can receive both digital and analogue TV, you can switch analogue and digital channels automatically
- Includes WinTV-Scheduler, so you can record your favourite TV programmes on a daily, weekly or once only schedule
- Digital TV features:-
- Pause digital TV with instant replay
- Record digital TV to your PC's hard disk using high quality MPEG-2. Digital TV recordings will typically take 1,5 Gb of disk space per hour
- Listen to digital DVB-T radio
- Analogue TV features:-
- Record analogue TV shows to your PC's hard disk using our SoftPVR MPEG-2 encoder. TV recordings will typically take 1,5 Gb of disk space per hour