Record it all with simplicity. With up to 300 hours of recording time on the built-in 512MB flash memory, the ICD-B600 digital voice recorder makes it easy to capture class lectures, business meetings or even your own memos. The single function buttons on the front make simple operations easily accessible and the selectable microphone sensitivity lets you adjust the recording levels to your specific needs. Four message folders are including for organizing your messages and the voice-activated operation makes getting started fast and convenient.
- Built-in Flash Memory 512MB
- Recording and Playback Times: HQ: 61 Hr 10 Min.; SP: 163 Hrs 10 Min.; LP: 301 Hrs 35 Min
- Frequency Range: HQ:16kHz; SP:8kHz LP: 8kHz
- Recording Features: Digital Voice Operated Recording (VOR), Move, Divide
- Clock: Yes, 12 or 24 hour,(Date and Time)