The GIGABYTE Twin Turbo Fan features the exclusive blower design with bidirectional air intake that effectively increases air flow by 24% and providing 29% better cooling performance than the reference design for exceptional SLI configurations. Equipped with pure copper heat pipe direct touch (HDT) technology, delivering superior cooling capacity and heat transfer efficiency at an extremely low noise level. Ultra Durable VGA board provides dramatic cooling effect on lowering both GPU and memory temperature by doubling the copper inner layer of PCB. Ultra Durable VGA board reduces voltage ripples in normal and transient state, thus effectively lowers noises and ensures higher overclocking capability. Ultra Durable VGA board allows more bandwidth for electron passage and reduces circuit impedance. The less circuit impedance, the more stable flow of current and can effectively improve power efficiency. Brand-new intuitive user interface helps you easily modify important settings and directly update driver and BIOS. Clock speeds, voltage, fan performance, and OSD setting can be monitored and tuned in real-time according to your own preference.
- Twin Turbo Bidirectional air intake fan
- Powered by NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 GPU
- Integrated with industry's best 4GB GDDR5 memory 256-bit memory interface
- Features Dual-link DVI-I/HDMI/DisplayPort x 3
- Base: 1051 MHz/Boost:1178 MHz
- System power supply requirement: 400W (with one 8-pin external power connectors)