The B155-002-DVI 2-Port Mini DisplayPort to DVI Splitter converts and splits a Mini DisplayPort video signal for display on two DVI-enabled monitors, projectors or televisions at the same time. Ideal for offices, conference rooms, retail settings, trade shows and classrooms, this compact splitter features a built-in Mini DisplayPort cable that connects to the source. It lets you use your existing DVI displays instead of buying new Mini DisplayPort monitors or docking stations. The B155-002-DVI supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) at 60 Hz, as well as HDCP, EDID and DDC. Orange LEDs next to each output port indicate whether the splitter is powered on and transmitting a signal to the connected displays. The splitter works with all operating systems and is small enough to carry in your backpack or computer bag. Plug-and-play convenience means no software or drivers are needed. An included USB Micro-B cable connects between the source and the splitter to provide power, so no external power supply is required.
- Supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz
- Included USB Micro-B cable supplies power to unit
- Works with all operating systems
- Compact enough for easy carrying in backpack or laptop bag
- Plug and play-no software or drivers required
- Side A - Connectors: 1 x mini DisplayPort (M), 1 x USB A (M); Side B - Connectors: 2 x DVI-I Dual-Link (F)