The BHDBT-K-PI-LR HDBaseT HDMI over Cat5e/6/6a Extender Kit extends uncompressed HDMI audio and video and IR remote control signals up to 99.97 m (328-ft.) over a single Cat5e/6/6a cable, including an Ultra High Definition (UHD) 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) signal. In addition to HDMI and IR signals, this extender kit features built-in PoE technology, which powers the receiver over Cat5e/6/6a cable, eliminating the need for an external power source. The two-way IR remote control feature (@ 39 KHz) lets you control your Blu-ray player or other HDMI source using its remote when at the remote monitor or control your remote monitor using its remote when at the Blu-ray player. Locking HDMI ports (ideal for use with Tripp Lite's P569-006-LOCK high-speed HDMI cables with locking connectors) on both the transmitter and receiver prevent cables from coming loose or undone, ensuring an intact signal. The plug-and-play BHDBT-K-PI-LR supports 7.1-channel surround sound, DTS-HD and Dolby TrueHD audio, as well as 3D video, EDID and HDCP. Attach the transmitter and receiver units to a wall, rack or pole with the included mounting hardware.
- Ideal for digital signs, classrooms and trade show booths
- Extends a 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) signal up to 99.97 m (328-ft.)
- Supports 7.1-channel surround sound, DTS-HD and Dolby TrueHD
- Built-in PoE technology powers receiver over Cat5e/6/6a cable
- Plug and play-no software or drivers to install