The ICUSB1284D25 6 feet USB to DB25 Parallel Printer Adaptor Cable turns an available USB port on a host PC into a DB25 Female Parallel port - allowing you to connect a DB25 printer to the computer as if the necessary parallel port was built-on. A cost-effective and reliable solution, the USB to DB25 Adaptor saves the expense of replacing a parallel printer for the sake of USB capability. Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support . USB interface allows you to quickly add another parallel port to your Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7 computer. Plug and play USB design eliminates the need for manual or automatic parallel switch boxes. Compact size and low weight make it an ideal accessory for portable computers. Allows you to quickly add a parallel port to your computer for use with printers with DB25 connectors. Ideal solution for notebooks or desktops without a Parallel port.
- Fully Plug & Play for easy installation
- USB bus-powered operation, no external power adaptor required
- Eliminates the need for manual or automatic parallel switch boxes
- High speed, bi-directional parallel port, compliant with IEEE-1284 industry standard
- Free Lifetime Technical Support
- Lightweight, convenient to carry