Micron's M500DC solid state drive (SSD) uses a single-chip controller with a SATA interface on the system side and n-channels of Micron NAND Flash internally. Packaged in an HDD replacement enclosure, the SSD integrates easily in existing storage infrastructures. The M500 DC is designed to support and manage the needs of enterprise platforms that utilize high IOPs traffic previously supported solely by SLC solutions, it provides the performance, endurance, and data integrity required by these growing environments. Meet the 24/7 demands of data centre appliances and enterprise storage applications that require 1 to 3 drive fills per day with the M500DC SATA enterprise SSD. The M500DC's rich features and optimized endurance, as well as ensured quality of service over random workloads, is the perfect fit for data centres that need greater data throughput. The M500DC uses Micron's extended performance and enhanced reliability technology (XPERT) features to help ensure data integrity, extend drive life, and optimize performance. It is available in 1.8-inch and 2.5-inch form factors and 120-800GB capacities. Micron provides world class support and proven quality and reliability that can only be offered by a truly vertically integrated SSD supplier.
- Crucial Micron M500DC 2.5 inch Solid State Drive
- 240GB Capacity
- SATA 6 Gb/s interface
- Proven Start-To-Finish Quality
- Worldwide NAND Flash Leadership
- Consume significantly less power than with HDDs and lower overall storage costs
- Reduce bottlenecks and maximize throughput with accelerated random read/write capability
- Protect mission-critical data with a drive that has been built from start to finish by a trusted NAND manufacturer
- Achieve 1 to 3 drive fills per day over 5 years, reducing the need to replace drives more frequently.