This PCI Express IDE Controller Adaptor Card provides a cost-effective way to use legacy drives with modern computers, by converting a PCI Express port into an IDE port. Providing data burst transfer rates of up to 133MBps and support for PIO 0/1/2/3/4 and UDMA 33/66/100/133 operating modes, the IDE controller card offers an efficient way to add an IDE channel with support for two IDE drives on the same channel. A complete dual profile solution, the PCI Express IDE controller card provides both standard and low profile brackets for adapting to slimline or small form factor system applications.
- Supports ATA/ATAP Command
- ROM Bios provides Boot Features
- One channel IDE support for up to two drives
- Provides data burst transfer rates of up to 133 MBps
- Adds IDE drive connectivity to PCI Express and SATA based systems
- Free lifetime technical support and backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty.
- Includes standard and low profile brackets
- Replaces IDE ports that have failed
- Lightweight, convenient to carry