The WPA1200 mobile computer makes it easy to capture asset data away from your PC. Durable construction and IP64 rating for protection against dust and water make the WPA1200 ideal for a wide range of environments. The WPA1200 features a compact, PDA-style design and large, QVGA backlight colour screen. Windows CE operating system ensures quick application development and deployment. The WPL305 desktop barcode printer offers direct thermal and thermal transfer technology in a compact footprint. Create long-lasting asset tags and location labels to improve asset tracking efficiency. Featuring USB, serial and parallel connectivity, the WPL305 offers easy installation. User-friendly clamshell design makes it simple to load and change media and ribbons.
- Track assets by site, location, department, item, and serial number
- Spend less time searching for lost, misplaced or unreturned assets
- Extend the useful life of your equipment by scheduling routine maintenance
- Eliminate unnecessary expenses to replace lost items
- Track check-in and check-out to ensure accountability
- Use advanced depreciation methods to accurately assess taxes
- Improve productivity by allowing multiple users to access the asset database