The Wasp WPA1200 is the industry leading mobile device that is ready to meet the demands of today’s most demanding mobile applications. This small, lightweight, yet powerful device pack a powerful punch with an Intel 520 MHz processor, IP64-rating, and a Windows CE5.0 operating system. With 64MB SDRAM and 128 MB flash ROM, the WPA1200 easily handles large databases and exceeds the performance requirements of daily, high volume usage. It scans all popular 1D (linear) barcodes, comes with an 18-key alpha numeric keypad, and a large colour transflective touch screen. Data collection is simple, fast, visually compelling, and accurate. The rugged WPA1200 can withstand 4-foot drops to concrete and is sealed to an industry leading IP64 standard against water and dust. The double-cell battery pack and dynamic power management system provides up to 12 hours between charges, uncompromised productivity, and minimal down time. The WPA1200 comes standard with Bluetooth wireless, and is equipped with both a PCMCIA Type II slot and a SDIO expansion slot. The SDIO slot has the option for a wireless radio card (802.11b/g) or added memory.
- Track assets by site, location, department, item, and serial number
- Easily add, edit, move or dispose of assets
- Capture purchase order, invoice and warranty details
- Data pinning on PC & mobile devices (streamline data entry)
- Attach any type of file to an asset – Pictures, Warranties, User Manuals, Invoices!