Kingstons DataTraveler Vault USB Flash drive is made in the U.S. for organizations that require a secure way to store and transfer portable data. It features hardware-based, 256-bit AES encryption and two zones, public or encrypted, to safeguard even the most sensitive data in case the drive is lost or stolen. Its durable, aluminum casing provides added protection.
- Two partitions – public or encrypted zones access (includes DTVaultLock security software for Windows to access encrypted section); zone size user customizable
- Secure – utilizes 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) hardware-based encryption (encrypted zone); locks down and reformats after 10 intrusion attempts
- Fast – data transfer rates of up to 24MB/sec. read and up to 10MB/sec. write
- Enhanced – for Windows ReadyBoost on PCs preinstalled with Windows Vista
- Easy to use – no admin rights or application installation required
- Guaranteed – five-year warranty and 24/7 tech support