The ZyXEL VMG8924-B10A features 802.11ac technology to provide the ultimate solution for both speed and coverage. With 802.11ac wireless data rates of up to 1.3 Gbps, the VMG8924-B10A provides stable, reliable wireless connections for high-speed data and multimedia usages. The 802.11ac technology empowered the device to eliminate dead zones and extend coverage while retaining backward compatibility with any Wi-Fi certified device. With QoS features, service providers can freely design their QoS policies and prioritize the mission-critical services such as IPTV and VoIP based on their service plan offerings. This increases network efficiency and productivity that enable service providers to offer a real multi-play solution meeting the needs of residential users. The ZyXEL VMG8924-B10A incorporates the TR-069 standard management specifications for service providers to manage and configure client devices remotely without any end user intervention. This feature offers a true plug-and-play experience while reducing deployment complexity to help saving the operating and maintenance costs for service providers.
- VDSL2 vectoring for maximized service coverage
- Combo WAN-in-a-box for optimizd CAPEX in FTTH/VDSL2 deployments
- Extreme routing performance for FTTx applications
- 5 GHz 11ac (3x3) for smooth, optimized HD IPTV services everywhere
- 2.4 GHz 11n (2x2) for superior performance and coverage
- Intelligent CoC saves energy with rich green features