Additional infrared lighting can extend the viewing range still further. The VC-C50iR is designed to be fixed to a ceiling, and has an extensive 340° pan and 100° tilt range for all-round visibility. Additionally, there are 9 preset positions for instant recall of camera angles, zoom and AE settings. A 400K pixel CCD ensures sharp recorded images, while Automatic Noise Reduction further improves image quality by processing the image before transmission. A single 20-pin multi-connector accommodates S-Video and RS-232C control signals. This provides quick and easy connectivity to other devices, for simple integration into your existing system with minimal cabling. A cascade facility allows up to 9 cameras to be connected together, via the RS-232C interface. The cameras are fully compatible with Canon's VB150 Camera Server. And, although the camera can be connected to a host PC or camera server, an Infrared remote control handset is available - allowing an operator to control the PTZ functions locally.
- Pan/Tilt/Zoom camera with 9 pre-set positions
- 26x Optical Zoom with powered telephoto lens
- Superior performance in low-light conditions
- Built-in Infrared illuminator
- Easy set up and advanced connectivity
- Cascade control facility for up to 9 cameras