N-Series is a family of energy-efficient and cost-effective 1GbE and 10GbE switches designed for modernizing and scaling network infrastructure. Built to help keep operating costs down, the N4000 Series has Fresh Air capability, enabling them to operate at temperatures up to 113°F (45°C) to help reduce cooling costs. The Dell Networking N4000 Series is designed for easy deployment, outstanding interoperability and a low learning curve for network administrators. The resilient stacking architecture of the N4000 Series provides reliable network performance and amazing density for demanding network environments. It also helps future-proof your network investments as enterprises migrate from 10GbE core deployments to 40GbE.
- 48 10GbE SFP+ auto-sensing (10Gb/1Gb) fixed ports
- Up to 64 10GbE ports using breakout cables, integrated QSFP+ ports and optional QSFP+ module
- Two 40GbE QSFP+ fixed ports
- One hot swap expansion module bay
- Dual hot-swappable redundant power supplies (460W)