The two models – Plextor StorX PX-NAS500L / PX-NAS1000L, offering 500GB and 1TB capacity respectively – are designed for users moving into a NAS solution for the first time, as well as competent small office business users. Therefore, they are high reliability, have a very user-friendly interface and are easy to both install and manage. Users with escalating media collections and data can connect it to their separate wireless media streamer/ router using the Gigabit LAN port and watch movies, listen to music or share data wherever they choose . In the event of users finding they are starting to run out of space again, they can simply add another hard drive to the Plextor StorX unit via USB to extend the storage capacity.
- Plextor PX-NAS1000L StorX 1TB (7200rpm) Gigabit LAN Network Hard Disk Drive (External)
- Gigabit LAN (10/100/1000 Mbps)
- Easy configuration by userfriendly interface
- Extend storage capacity by external hard disk drive (HDD)
- User management & access rights
- One touch USB back-up button
- Print, file & FTP server