SF Series power supplies bring legendary Corsair performance and reliability to the SFX small form factor standard. They have the features found in full-size high performance power supplies, with certification for 80 PLUS Gold efficiency, superior voltage regulation, Zero RPM mode for virtually silent operation, and 105°C All Japanese capacitors for better reliability. If you're building a small system that's going to see a lot of use, low heat generation and high efficiency are essential. SF Series power supplies operate at greater than 90% efficiency at 50% load on 115V circuits. SF Series is designed to the SFX power supply specification for high performance small form factor systems. The detachable DC cables make builds and upgrades easy, with clean, great-looking results. Use only the power cables you need lets you save valuable internal space and can improve system airflow. Premium internal components ensure solid power delivery and long term reliability. Building a silent PC? SF Series power supplies are so efficient that the fan doesn't need to spin at low to medium loads.
- 92mm thermally controlled fan with Zero-RPM mode
- 80 PLUS Gold efficiency, delivering 90% energy efficiency at real world load conditions
- Fully modular cables for easy installation, less clutter, and helps maximize airflow through your computer's chassis
- Engineered to meet maximum power output at a 40°C temperature rating
- Over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, short circuit protection, over power protection, and over temperature protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components
- Safety and Agency Approvals: FCC, ICES, CE, UL, CUL, RCM, TUV, CB, CCC, BSMI, EAC, RoHS, WEEE, RoHS (China), KC