This HDMI audio extractor lets you separate stereo audio from your HDMI video signal and connect it to a 3.5mm audio device, such as your stereo sound system or desktop speakers. You can also extract the audio from the HDMI signal and integrate it into an optical TOSLINK application, using the included digital SPDIF adapter. Your latest consumer A/V equipment probably only offers an HDMI output. This can make it difficult to integrate devices, such as your new Blu-ray player or computer system, with your existing audio equipment or desktop speakers. The HDMI audio extractor is USB powered using the included power cable, for easy integration with your computer systems. The adapter also features a small footprint that discreetly blends into your hardware setup, for a uniform look. With a 3.5mm audio output and a TOSLINK adapter included, the HDMI audio extractor lets you output audio to virtually any non-HDMI equipment, whether it's digital or analog. This makes the audio extractor great for any application where you need to connect your HDMI source to speakers that don't have an HDMI input - such as desktop speakers, or a classroom or boardroom sound system. The audio extractor is HDCP enabled and HDMI 1.3b compliant, to ensure compatibility with your HDMI device. Plus, the HDMI output supports resolutions up to 1920x1080 (1080p) at 60Hz, to fit any HD application. The HDMI audio extractor can also be used with an inexpensive dual-RCA composite adapter (sold separately) to integrate the audio from your HDMI source into 2-channel RCA audio applications.
- Easily integrates the audio from your HDMI source with equipment that doesn't support HDMI
- Extracts analog and digital audio with an included 3.5mm to SPDIF adaptor
- Expand the capabilities of the audio extractor by converting to RCA audio, using an inexpensive 3.5mm to RCA adaptor (sold separately)
- Discreet installation with small footprint
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p with HDMI pass-through
- HDCP compliant