The ASUS PL-N12 Kit instantly extends your wired and wireless network to any hard-to-reach areas of your home. It uses high-speed HomePlug AV powerline technology to make a connection - over existing mains wiring - between your router and a Wi-Fi access point that you can plug into any mains socket. This gives you a convenient, stable 300 Mbps Wi-Fi signal anywhere, without physical clutter! With two Ethernet LAN ports on the Wi-Fi access point, you can also use PL-N12 Kit to connect to any wired network devices, such as desktop PCs, games consoles or smart TVs. PL-N12 Kit is amazingly easy to set up: just plug the adapters in and press a button to create a secure network connection between them. Setting up Wi-Fi is just as easy, with a one-click clone feature that does away with the need for entering network names or passwords. It really is that simple! Clever noise filtering technology prevents performance being affected by electrical interference, and Roaming Assist keeps you connected to the best Wi-Fi signal as you move around the house. Even though it's compact and convenient, PL-N12 Kit has full networking capabilities. Your mains sockets become 300 Mbps Wi-Fi nodes, while the two Ethernet LAN ports can be used to connect PCs, games consoles, smart TVs or any other wired network device.
- No network cables needed: Plug-and-play networking via the mains for convenient, clutter-free networking
- Solve two problems at once: Fast, stable 500 Mbps HomePlug AV connection plus powerful 300 Mbps 802.11n Wi-Fi access point
- Easy setup: Plug-and-play setup, with easy Wi-Fi network cloning
- Rock-solid security: Encrypted pairing blocks unauthorized devices
- Flexible connectivity: Connect multiple devices via powerline, two Ethernet LAN ports or Wi-Fi
- Standby mode: Sleeps automatically when not in use to cut power consumption by 80 %
- Interruption-free Wi-Fi: Roaming Assist automatically keeps you connected to the strongest Wi-Fi signal