The M7V series is the newest generation of mainstream SSD tailored to the needs of general users, providing due performance and incomparable data transfer rate. The M7V series also has a longer service life compared to other products of the same grade by using optimum components and developing exclusive firmware, combined with advanced manufacturing technology. The M7V is equipped with the latest controller from Marvell, a leading SSD controller chip manufacturer. It includes the most recent LDPC technology to guarantee data accuracy as well as provide fast and reliable performance. The M7V series also features Toshiba's highest level of 15nm TLC NAND flash that delivers up to 2000 P/E cycles, surpassing competition. In addition, with the exclusive PlexNitro firmware, drive performance can be optimized in SLC mode without taking up any space on the SSD; expanding its performance to the extreme.
- Durable TLC SSD
- Equipped with PlexNitro, the performance optimizing buffering technology
- Uses the latest LDPC technology to guarantee data accuracy
- Random read/write up to 98K/84K IOPS
- Supports PlexTurbo, PlexCompressor, and PlexVault
- Available in 128, 256, and 512 GB capacities
- TBW up to 80 TB/160 TB/320 TB